Thanks to a brand-new gimmick, you can instantly form the mixed-up blocks of a puzzle into a completed painting! You may also replace the painting with a customized message or greeting. This magical effect is sure to surprise and satisfy your audiences!
- Show two sets of blocks containing jumbled-up images.
- Assemble one set of six blocks into a completed painting. It is clear that this process takes time to complete with accuracy.
- However, by simply covering the remaining blocks with the box…
- The blocks instantly rearrange themselves to form a completed painting!
Alternate presentation: You can customize the blocks to display a personalized message for birthdays, anniversaries, or other celebrations.
Created by So Sato and released by Tenyo in 2019
Why is this Tenyo trick in our collection?
– Great method and easy to do.