The Cardistry Game is a last man standing card game where players must perform cardistry in order to keep on playing. If you fail a cut, you lose cards from the deck you’re performing with. If you don’t have any more cards, you’re out of the game. Last player at the table wins. Great for your jam sessions, discord gatherings, conventions, training and creating!
How it Works
- To begin, you need one Cardistry Game Deck and also each player needs a deck with which to perform.
- You place a card face up on the table from the game deck and perform a flourish of the type shown on the card (ex: Two Handed Cuts, Fans, Productions).
- Next player places down a new game card and performs a flourish for each face up card. You go on like this until you have 3 piles.
- After you have 3 piles the following cards are placed on top of an existing pile. Each player performs the move shown on the top of a pile. Which mean, you can only perform a maximum of 3 moves.
- If you fail a cut from the top of a packet you must remove 4 playing cards from your deck (with which you perform) for every game card in that packet. So if the packet has 5 cards then you remove 5 x 4p = 20 cards.
- If you have no more cards in your deck, you lose. The last player at the table with cards wins.
- You can also encounter Special Cards that change the way you have to perform your moves.
- Or cards that challenge you to do certain things, thus making the game much more interactive!