Something changes when you pick up a deck of truly incredible playing cards. Cards that not only push the boundaries, but destroy them entirely. Infinity does that many times over.
There is a visceral energy that flows through anyone who comes in contact with Infinity, an energy that inspired its own cinematic story. An inescapable energy that takes over.
If you choose to stare into Infinity, do not be surprised when Infinity stares back.
One of the most ambitious decks of cards in Ellusionist history, we set out to create the most unique deck of playing cards ever created.
The tuck box of the Infinity deck overflows with a richness of design that US Playing card originally said, “Cannot be accomplished.” So, we went to work directly with their pressmen, their special effects experts, research & development departments, working in unison to finally land upon a creation that is worthy of notoriety in the world of playing cards. It is important to note that only First Edition Infinity Decks had the embossed tuck boxes. The decks available now are 2nd Editions and the box is NOT embossed.
More beautiful than we could have possibly imagined, the entire Ellusionist and US Playing Card Co. teams are unanimous in wondering if it’s possible to raise the bar beyond this work.
We hope that you will be stricken the same way we were when we first open our first sample decks.
- Performance Coating Finish – engineered by Ellusionist & USPCC
- Custom Indexes and Court Cards
- Designed by Lee McKenzie and Jason Brumbalow
- Aesthetically Crafted Borders, for ease of use in performance.
- Metallic Silver and Gold Inks used throughout the deck.
- Full custom court cards, Ace, Pips and face cards.
- A newly-designed joker equipped with a blatant yet invisible reveal.